N O U R I S H • Save this recipe for later mamas! We absolutely love this delicious Postpartum Bliss Balls recipe.
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted (roughly 3/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp water + 1 tbsp water if your dates are on the dry side
- 1 cup oats (gluten free/organic if you choose)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut or other nut butter
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Add dates and water into the food processor.
2. Process on high for 2-3 minutes, until dates start to form a paste. If your dates are a bit older and dry (whitish skin and feel a little leathery), you may need to add another tablespoon of water to help them blend.
3. Pulse until a dough forms.
4. Take a rounded tablespoon of dough at a time, and roll with your hands into a ball.
5. Enjoy right then and there or freeze for a delightful treat later.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
These are perfect one handed snack for the breastfeeding Mama.
See our Instagram post here.