N O U R I S H • Chewy, sweet and filled with good fats, this treat is a handy one to have on the go or to fuel you breastfeeding.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup salter grass-fed butter
- 1/2 honey
- 2 cups organic puffed rice
- pinch of sea salt
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the puffed rice and a pinch of sea salt. Stir in the peanut butter mixture until the cereal is evenly coated.
2. Add in any additional ingredients you'd like. Place the mixture in an 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and gently press down to cover the bottom.
3. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes and enjoy.
Note: Once they have harden in the fridge, cut into squares and enjoy. They will soften if left at room temperature, store them in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Source: Heng Ou
See our Instagram post here.