N O U R I S H • Save this recipe for later mamas! We absolutely love this delicious Zucchini and Almond Soup recipe.
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 600 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 cups water
- pinch asafetida
- ¼ cup almond meal
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Heat ghee in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Gently fry garlic in the ghee until soft.
- Add cumin seeds and cook for a minute or two until fragrant.
- Add the almond meal and turn off the heat. Puree with a stick blender until creamy and serve with olive oil and black pepper.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
See our Instagram post here.