N O U R I S H • This delicious, rich in fibre chutney will bring a sweet boost of flavour to your nourishing postpartum meals. Save this recipe post.
- 1 cup of chopped pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup of shredded apple
- 1⁄2 tsp of crushed or ground star anise
- a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- a pinch of dried pink rose petals (optional)
- tablespoon of ghee
1. Heat ghee in a small saucepan on low heat.
2. Once warmed, add in the fresh ginger & star anise and cook until aromas arise.
3. Add in the dates, apples, and a splash of water. Let simmer on low heat for about 5-10 minutes,
4. Once the mixture is soft and juicy, let cool and then place in a blender to create a smooth, rich consistency.
Source: Soma Shakti
See our Instagram post here.