N O U R I S H • Save this recipe for later mamas! We absolutely love this delicious Gluten Free Lactation Cookie recipe.
- 165g Jaggery
- 200g Grass-Fed Butter
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 180g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tablespoons Ground Linseed
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease a small 30 x 25cm baking tray.
- Put jaggery into a small pan on a low heat with the butter and spices. Note that if the jaggery you have is in block form, you will have to chop it up before mixing it with the butter and spices.
- Stir occasionally until butter and jaggery are both melted.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Press into the baking tray with your hands, smoothen and flatten.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes. Slightly less time if you prefer chewier biscuits or slightly more time if you prefer a crunchier biscuit.
- Whilst still warm, cut into squares or bars but leaving it in the baking tray. Once cool, remove and store in an air tight container for up to a week.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
See our Instagram post here.