N O U R I S H • Save this recipe for later mamas! We absolutely love this delicious Citrus Fat Bomb recipe.
- 1 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey
- With a fine grater zest the lemon ring into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the coconut butter, coconut oil and honey into bowl and stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- On a chopping board, place either a silicon mould or distribute mini paper cups evenly.
- With a spatula, spoon a tablespoon of the ingredients into each mould or cup and make sure they are smooth and flattened.
- Place in the fridge for atleast an hour so each Fat Bomb is fully set.
- Enjoy for up to 2 weeks in the fridge or keep in the freezer for a longer life.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
See our Instagram post here.