- 100g coconut flour
- 100g almond flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 660g ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together. Mash banana in a separate bowl and then mix in honey, melted butter and eggs, until smooth.
3. Then mix the dry ingredients into the banana mixture. Make sure it's fully incorporated. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
4. Pour into a lined baking or loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Enjoy right then and there or freeze for a delightful treat later.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
These are perfect one handed snack for the breastfeeding Mama.
Source: Uplifted Collective
See our Instagram post here.
Leave a comment