N O U R I S H • Mama, what's not to love about spinach and feta in one dish? Make sure to save this mouth-watering recipe, perfect for your Postpartum nourishment.
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 block (approx. 200g) feta cheese
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. With a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients until everything has been well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the lined tray and place in the oven.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until brown on top.
6. Take out of oven and cut into slices.
7. Store in the fridge and reheat when ready to eat.
Note: This recipe can be easily stored in your freezer if prepping meals is easiest for you/ your family.
See our Instagram post here.